Summer Silk, 1952
(Source: tenkaichibudokai, via valenciajocelyne)
I want a brush set just like this.
I just heard the best news since May. At this point, I was feeling powerless, useless and the smallest person on earth. Guess there is still a chance? I can’t get out of here right now but my favorite boy is coming to visit? Thank you, God!
(Source: moscowprotection, via etcshlynbin)
Smokey Gouda Mac and Cheese
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 rounded cups macaroni, cooked in well salted water until just al dente, and drained
- 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups grated smoked Gouda cheese, plus more for topping
- Set oven to 350F
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the flour. Whisk to combine, and cook for a minute or so, stirring constantly.
- Add the milk and whisk to combine, continuing to heat until the milk comes to a simmer and is thickened.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the cheese, stir until all of the cheese is incorporated and the sauce is smooth. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix the macaroni with the sauce, and pour into a baking dish or individual dishes. Bake for about 30 minutes until bubbling throughout.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top and put under the broiler until the cheese is browned.
DIY Easy Cactus Pillow Tutorial from Everything Emily. This is the knot some quilters use. I tie my quilts a little differently with a stronger knot (looks the same but I can wash them over and ove again). Link for the knot I use. For more DIY cactus inspiration go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/cactus For a mini roundup of DIY cactus crafts go here.
(Source: forgottenships, via roseshock)
(Source: beheadingholofernes, via roseshock)
(Source: bonjanamu, via kawaiiful)