LOVE CHOCOLATE, LOVE YOURSELF
Indulging ourselves with chocolate eating might not be that good for the tummy. But this guiltless chocolate indulging while showering, is one of the best thing to do for yourself.
The Body Shop launched Chocomania range this year and one of them is this. Chocomania Soap. Shaped like a heart with little beads inside which actually are exfoliating coconut shell. When used, it produced quite a rich lather with its’ creamy textured, so it didn’t leave my skin squeaky dry. It left a soft sweet chocolatey scent and the beads are gently exfoliating, so it did make my hands and body felt soft afterwards.
It is the closest thing you can have if you fancy a chocolate bath, really.
This line would be perfect if the body butter was not bitter. Trust me, it makes the difference because this was launched for Valentines Day and consequently boyfriends think it is a poisonous gift x) Nobody likes to kiss bitter bodies!
- thebodyshopathome likes this
- decipherpaintings reblogged this from beautywithheart
- mtinamusic likes this
- beautywithheart likes this
- partyhardwoohoo reblogged this from beautywithheart
- massyyyylove likes this
- mayamune likes this
- dreamsandfairyfluff reblogged this from beautywithheart and added:
- beautywithheart reblogged this from shintarosvita and added:
- ilikesamurais reblogged this from shintarosvita
- shintarosvita posted this